Your Bag is currently empty.
How to Return
Our "100% Buyer Protection Program" allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- Products which you received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition.
- Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- Products which have quality, color and design related issues i.e manufacturing defect.
All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers. Custom stitched products cannot be returned.
How to raise dispute for an order?
You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
- By sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
- Register dispute directly with seller by following below procedure for direct resolution which usually is faster.
To register dispute directly with seller, please follow below mentioned easy process:
- Go to your customer account here at http://www.Ethnicyug.com/customer/account and sign in when prompted.
- Or Click the "My Account link" at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
- Click on the "Confirmed Orders" Tab on the left side and Select the Order you wish to return.
- On the order detail page you will see "Raise Dispute with Seller" section.
- Enter the details of your dispute and attach relevant images there.
- Click "Raise Dispute to Seller" button once ready.
- If you are not registered on Ethnicyug.com, you can register by clicking the "Register" link on the top of website and then file the dispute or you can send email to email@example.com
After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow the seller three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
What to do if Seller is not responding to the dispute?
Please allow 3 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 3 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you get timely resolution to your dispute.
Who pays for the delivery charges for returning of products?
When you're returning an item that was damaged/ defective or due to an error on the seller's part, you will be compensated for return courier charges. You will be paid flat Rs. 100 voucher which can be used to buy any of the Ethnicyug products for next 3 months. Please pack well when you are returning the product so that it reaches the seller in good condition.
The amount you paid for the product plus any shipping paid at the time of order will be directly refunded back to your bank account/credit card/debit card within 15 working days of refund.
When will I be refunded?
We can refund you when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).